Summer may be at an end, but hanging out with your girlfriends will simply go from “girls-night-out”, to “girls-night-in”. This means deciding what to bring to snack on the next time one of your girlfriends invites to you kick-it. Impress the girls and have your dose of Summer all year long with this fresh cucumber salad for snacking with girlfriends!
Table of Contents
Fresh Cucumber Salad For Snacking With Girlfriends Recipe
Estimated Prep Time
- 5 minutes
Estimated Cook Time
- 15 minutes to overnight (I like to let the ingredients, minus the cucumbers, sit overnight and marinade before I drizzle over my salad).
What You’ll Need To Make A Cucumber Salad
- 2 cucumbers
- t tbs fresh dill
- 1 small red onion
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. agave nectar or brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
How To Make Cucumber Salad Dressing
- Combine the white wine vinegar, your sweetener of choice, and salt.
- Dice onions
- Chip dill
- Add to liquid mixture.
- Let sit for 15 minutes to overnight. (I like to let the ingredients, minus the cucumbers, sit overnight and marinade before I drizzle over my salad).
How To Make A Cucumber Salad
- Chop cucumbers into thin slices, thick slices, or halves.
- Pour your dressing on top.
Related To Clean Eating
Are you feeling like you thought you knew how to eat healthy and now you know it’s time to do and cook better for yourself? Is it time you have the energy and focus to be effective at the job you know you’re blessed to have. Are you ready to feel vibrant and get your confidence back up so you can attract healthy and long-lasting relationships? Tired of feeling anxious and stuck in your head all of the time, unable to find peace? If you answered, “yes”, to any of these I have to ask, “Could one conversation change your life?”.
Contact me today for a complimentary 60-minute Clarity Session and get clear around how to get back to your healthiest self yet, girlfriend!